Greetings!

Hello, and welcome to my blog. I've just gone through and deleted a bunch of things that teenage me randomly posted so I could use my name for the URL... and now that I'm in my 20s, I can put this to some actual good use. The world can only take so many instances of me announcing that I've lost the game.

So, I'm obsessed with a lot of things. Twin Peaks is one of them and I have provided an image of my pal, Federal Bureau of Investigation Special Agent Dale Cooper:


That said, Twin Peaks is one of the subjects I'm probably going to blog about a lot. Appropriately, the name of my blog comes from Twin Peaks... and I should also mention that I am one of the admins on the Twin Peaks Wiki. So yeah, I'm obsessed.

I'm also currently in a phase of James Bond addiction. I've always loved the franchise, but just this year, I finally acquired all of the films on Blu-ray and all of the original Ian Fleming novels, which I am currently reading through. It was my love of James Bond that sparked my interest in blogging about these things. I was inspired by the blog "You Only Blog Twice" and decided, hey, I'm already tweeting enough about these things I love, so why not blog about them so I can write more without clogging up peoples' feeds?

Aside from these, I am a major film buff, so expect a lot of film-based posts if I keep this up. I even co-host a film discussion podcast. I'm also into video games and novels, but not quite as much as film. However, I may post about them occasionally, especially when I'm getting into James Bond territory. I also like music, but I'm not sure if I'll ever blog about it.

What else can you expect here? Well, I can blog about other TV shows I like, such as Happy Days or The A-Team, which I watched a ton of when I was a teenager, but only on occasion now.

As for anything else... we'll just have to see. There will probably be some Star Wars posts. And some RoboCop ones. But until then, I hope you stick around.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Felix Leiter - CIA Agent, Private Eye, and Victim of Commercialized Fan Fiction

Exploring the Star Wars Expanded Universe - Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II

Exploring the Star Wars Expanded Universe - Dark Forces