Summer Plans

I hinted at the end of my last blog post that the next one would be about James Bond. The one after this one will be. Although this one does have some James Bond in it.

So, I'm officially on summer break. And there are a lot of things I want to do over the summer. Going to skip over the boring stuff like work and just get to the things that I'd totally blog about if I ever feel like doing so.

Film/Television

I'm not going to list every single film I'm going to watch over the summer because I'm going to watch a lot of them, many I'm not planning on ahead of time. And I can't even think of any specifically that I want to watch, aside from what we're planning on doing for Adventures in Celluloid. I'd like to aim for at least one film a day.

I'm probably going to do another Twin Peaks rewatch. Or a few. Yeah, probably a few.

Definitely a few.

I'll probably also watch a good amount of Monty Python. Almost as guaranteed as Twin Peaks. As for what's in theaters this summer? Solo. No, not the Mario Van Peebles movie, but the Star Wars one.

Books

I am currently taking a break from Dune (I've read the first two!) in order to read all of the original James Bond novels (currently on Moonraker!). I expect to be finished with Bond and to have started Children of Dune by the end of the summer. As for anything else I'm going to read? I'd like to go over the Twin Peaks novels again (of course) and The Man in the High Castle is the highest non-Dune, non-Bond novel on my list.

Here, have another image of Kyle MacLachlan.

Video Games

So I've got several games in my backlog. Here's a list of the games I have started, but have yet to finish, along with when I started them:
  • Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II (started May 2018)
  • The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings (started May 2018)
  • Horizon Zero Dawn (started December 2017)
  • Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition (started April 2018)
  • Remember Me (started June 2017)
  • Killzone: Shadow Fall (started June 2017)
  • The Evil Within (started December 2014)
  • Dead Rising 2 (started January 2017)
  • Demon's Souls (started December 2016)
  • Outlast (started May 2016)
And those are just the ones I definitely plan on finishing. Will report back at the end of the summer.
Couldn't think of a Kyle MacLachlan image that would fit this section, so here's Kyle Katarn in Jedi Knight II.

Anything else?

I don't know. I guess write and possibly film some of a sitcom my friends and I have been working on. Yeah. Other than that? Not sure what else. So, uhh... James Bond blog post coming soon. I've already written it up. Just haven't published it. It was actually written before this post. Sooo... yeah, read it. Have fun. Bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Felix Leiter - CIA Agent, Private Eye, and Victim of Commercialized Fan Fiction

Exploring the Star Wars Expanded Universe - Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II

Exploring the Star Wars Expanded Universe - Dark Forces