Summer Wrap-Up

Here we are. My summer break is over. Well, it's been over for almost a week now. Here are some things I accomplished.


Happy to report I did not find any severed ears. I did watch Blue Velvet, however.

Film/Television

Here I have listed every single film I watched over the summer, in order with the date I watched each one, and linked to IMDb, in case you're curious.
If you want a full list of what I've watched in 2018, here you go.

Something I learned from this is that it was actually difficult to do! I was lucky to find time every single day for the most part, but I often had to postpone other things I wanted to do so that I could get a film in. So that's why I quit doing that during the last few weeks. I love movies more than most things in this world, but I want to have time for other things as well.

As far as television goes... I went through Twin Peaks once again and caught a ton of reruns of The Office. I also started watching Live PD, Total Recall 2070, RoboCop: The Animated Series, and finally watched the first season of Stranger Things. I don't have Netflix so I had to wait until I could get the Blu-ray.


Books

All of the books I read over my summer break. As you can see, I took a break from reading James Bond all in a row so I wouldn't get fatigued, as I had read four of them that way. And I was really wanting to finally read another Philip K. Dick novel after absolutely loving Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?

Video Games

Here's what I played through and the platforms I played them on:

Writing

Writing is the hobby I talk about the least. Probably because I don't do it as often as the others. But I did get a decent amount of writing done. I wrote one episode of a sitcom my friends and I have discussed and filmed a pilot for... not sure if it's going anywhere right now, but stay tuned.

I wrote many, many Wiki articles. Mostly for the Twin Peaks and RoboCop Wikis.

As for my own, personal writing that I may or may not do something with someday? I began work on a pilot for a television series. Why a television series? Well, I can't see myself wrapping this thing up in two hours. I'm not going to say too much about it on here right now mainly because it's my baby. Though I'm planning on showing what I've got so far with a few people I know personally.

Oh yeah, and I wrote this thing.

So, my goals weren't exactly met, but I think I did a fairly good job.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Felix Leiter - CIA Agent, Private Eye, and Victim of Commercialized Fan Fiction

Exploring the Star Wars Expanded Universe - Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II

Exploring the Star Wars Expanded Universe - Dark Forces